All set to face the Halloween ghouls at the Coast - 2018
There’s plenty to get spooked about at the Belgian Coast during Halloween. Find out where and when you’ll have to have your wits about if you don’t want to be freaked out by dark forces and creepy creatures:
- Grime Halloween – 31/10/2018
Don a scary mask and join the Halloween parade.
- Halloween parade – 31/10/2018
A spooktacular Halloween parade with lots of action, a veritable stake to dispense with witches, fireworks and complimentary pumpkin soup or hot chocolate
- Ghost hunt – 02/11/2018
Help us catch the evil spirits lurking around the town
- Pumpkin carving festival (St-Idesbald) – 31/10/2018
Carve your own freaky monster from a Halloween pumpkin
- Halloween parade – 31/10/2018
Shake and quake in your boots during the parade packed with entertainment, music and a stunning firework display.
- Burning of witches – 31/10/2018
Feel the shivers run down your spine while watching the poor witches burn on the stake
- Halloween fireworks (St-Idesbald) – 31/10/2018
- Laika & Theatre FroeFroe - De meester en Margarita (The Master and Margarita) – 02/11/2018 (14+)
A spectacular theatre performance that will haunt you for some time to come
- Nightmare on Baaldjes Beach – Labyrint – 27/10-04/11/2018
Celebrating Halloween at Sint-Idesbald beach. A unique experience! Do keep your eyes peeled for any ghouls lurking around the corners!
- Halloween parade - 31 October 2018
Defy the creepy creatures that are making the streets of Nieuwpoort unsafe. Registering is essential!
Dead cool – 27-28/10/2018
Shudder your way through the many workshops and activities on Epernayplein
- Once upon a time… - 27/10-01/11/2018
The fairy-tale world comes to life in Leopoldpark. Fairies and trolls galore! Numerous cool street acts, theatre performances, stories and workshops to let the imagination of young and old run wild.
Don’t miss the fun-filled nocturne on 31 October (until 20:00).
- Cirque Berserk - 26-31/10/2018
A mad theatre circus with age-old skills and traditions of touring circus troupes combined with modern-day, breathtaking acts and techniques, featuring artists from across the world.
- October fair – 05/10-04/11/2018
- Happy Halloween - 31 October 2016
MEC Staf Versluyscentrum
Horror, a mentalist and a nightmare cinema: chilling Halloween fun!
- Halloween with the Seawitch – 31/10/2018
Pandemonium in De Haan with horror stories, music, fancy-dress parties...
- Halloween in De Haan (centre) - 27/10/2018
The streets of De Haan are filled with all weird creatures... Enjoy the animation and workshops
- Pumpkin carving – 31/10/2018
In Chalet Leopold, children get to carve pumpkins to their heart’s content and to play great games. Registering is essential.
- Shuddering in the ‘Belle Epoque Centrum’ with a storytelling hour – 01/11/2018
Stories to make you shiver!
- Mos op mijn zerk (moss on my tombstone) - free cemetery walk - 02/11/2018
Awesome facts about graveyard customs and symbolism
- Horror film for Halloween (16+) - 02/11/2018
A scary horror movie screened in City Hall
- Halloween funfair – 27/10-04/11/2018
A spine-chilling Halloween funfair on Grote Markt
- Horror museum - 27-31/10/2018
For brave hearts only: 'Scary Night' on 27 October. Also the next few days there is untold horror fun to be had. The festivities conclude under a full moon on 31 October, i.e. on Halloween Night (entry fee - Knokke-Heist City Hall)
- Festival for Young Sprogs in cultural centre de Scharpoord - 31/10 - 04/11/2018
Numerous fun activities, from film and theatre to... (various entry fees apply)