9 x Running in the autumn
You already know that running is good for your health, but it’s also very enjoyable, certainly on the Coast.
- You discover nice coastal places, which you might otherwise never see.
- You do it when it suits you. Early in the morning at sunrise on the sea? Or do you prefer the evening with a setting sun? The choice is yours!
- Just clear your head and run off all your worries, frustrations, and stress.
Did you know there are several nice races and events on the Coast in the autumn? It’s never too late to start, so get your running shoes on and start training!
1. Nieuwpoort - 20th half-marathon - Sunday 10 September 2017
2. Oostende - Right through the Western District - 15 September 2017
3. Oostende - Ostend Night Run - 23/9/2017
4. De Panne - Sandman Race Duathlon and Triathlon - 24/9/2017
5. Oostende - Hermes Run - 30/9/2017
6. De Haan - Coq Trail - 6/10/2017
7. Knokke-Heist - Besox Early Bird Run - 8/10/2017
Under the motto ‘The morning hour has gold in its mouth’, runners enjoy a unique experience. With a course through the Zwin dunes and polders and the start at the restored Zwin Nature Park, you enjoy a unique location.
8. Oostende - Mass Jogging - 14/10/2017
9. Zeebrugge - Great Bruges Marathon - 15/10/2017
Door de coronacris kunnen openingsuren en dienstregelingen afwijken. Contacteer bij twijfel best de ondernemer zelf.
Ga je deze zomer wat vaker op stap in eigen land? Abonneer je dan op onze nieuwsbrief en ontvang maandelijks leuke tips voor recreatieve uitstappen in West-Vlaanderen!