11 tips for a great autumn holiday with the kids at the Belgian Coast!
As the autumn holidays will be upon us soon, you may be looking for ideas to entertain the children .... Don’t worry, because there’s a lot going on at the Belgian Coast again, so they won’t get bored. Guaranteed.
See, we’ve already put together a list with things to do, especially for them!
1. De Panne - Take the little ones into the dunes - 3/11
2. Koksijde - Free visit NAVIGO Nationaal Visserijmuseum - 4/11
3. Nieuwpoort - De Lenspolder petting zoo
Take a wonderful walk, come and enjoy one of the scores of activities De Lenspolder is organising for children on the beach or at the farm this autumn, or enjoy the ducks, goats, donkeys and all the other animals.
4. Middelkerke - Indoor skicenter Topfit
5. Westende - Pedal go-cart course at the Rauschenbergplein
6. Oostende - Once upon a time ... 28/10 - 2/11
7. Bredene - Minigolf
8. De Haan - Fun at Family Park De Sierk
9. Blankenberge - Halloween fun fair - 27/10-5/11
10. Zeebrugge - Seafront Maritime Theme Park
11. Knokke-Heist - Swimming in 'Duinenwater'
There’s nothing more fun than a day out with the children at the swimming pool. Obviously the sea might be a bit cold in autumn, but you will find the water nice and warm in one of the Coast’s many indoor swimming complexes!