Seafront Maritime Theme Park
In this maritime theme park in the old fish auction house, you can discover the tough life of fishermen, the history of the port of Zeebrugge and life below the sea’s surface.
Discover also the new Exposition Operation North Sea 1944-'45.
Like to visit this attraction at a discount?
Print your free Coast Pass now on www.kustpas.be/home/register.
- monday from 10:00 to 17:00
- tuesday from 10:00 to 17:00
- wednesday from 10:00 to 17:00
- thursday from 10:00 to 17:00
- friday from 10:00 to 17:00
- saturday from 10:00 to 17:00
- sunday from 10:00 to 17:00
- Kids from 85cm till 99cm: € 0.00
- Kids till 12 years: € 9.50
- Students: € 11.50
- Seniors 60+: € 11.50
- Disabled: € 11.50
On the map
Food and drinks
Due to the corona crisis, opening hours and timetables may vary. If in doubt, it is best to contact the entrepreneur himself.
Are you going out in your own country more often this summer? Subscribe to our newsletter and receive monthly tips for recreational excursions in West Flanders!