Once upon a time this used to be the privat chapel (1906) of a rich family where the villagers were able to go to mass an Sundays. Now it is a beautiful exhibition venue on a sand-dune. Temporary exhibitions are held here on a regular basis, which are more than worthwile to visit. The programme can be obtained at the Office of Culture.
On the map
Food and drinks
Due to the coronavirus opening hours and timetables of businesses may deviate. When in doubt, contact the business directly.