The James Ensor House
This newly created experience centre contains James Ensor’s original house and five interactive adventure spaces. Bring Ensor’s paintings to life, admire his interior decorations and carnival masks, look through his letters and photographs and then take a peek at his authentic home and studio. At home with Ensor.
Like to visit this attraction at a discount?
Print your free Coast Pass now on www.kustpas.be/home/register.
- tuesday from 10:00 to 18:00
- wednesday from 10:00 to 18:00
- thursday from 10:00 to 18:00
- friday from 10:00 to 18:00
- saturday from 10:00 to 18:00
- sunday from 10:00 to 18:00
- Kids till 14 years: € 6.00
- Kids till 6 years: € 0.00
- From 10 persons: € 8.00 per person
On the map
Food and drinks
Due to the corona crisis, opening hours and timetables may vary. If in doubt, it is best to contact the entrepreneur himself.
Are you going out in your own country more often this summer? Subscribe to our newsletter and receive monthly tips for recreational excursions in West Flanders!